On cloud, traditional policy agent based provisioning of SSO becomes a huge bottleneck for scaling at will and diversity on demand. By centralizing the policy enforcement into a centralized pass through layer we de-coupled app teams to realize maximum benefits offered by cloud.
Here is a set of our accomplishments at a very high level, that I would like to share as part of the talk:
- Seamless/ transparent scaling, updating of authentication/ security layer, with zero touchpoint to application infrastructure.
- Flexible policy enforcement point to support current platform, while migrating towards standards-based system.
- Continuous Authentication by policy enforcement in various categories like IP monitoring, Device fingerprinting, session hijacking, real time URL blocking.
- Continuous Enforcement and real time configuration of levels of assurance to online assets/ endpoints.
- Uniform protection across the organization, with self service capabilities.
- Preventing fraud, by intercepting and evaluating traffic towards backend systems/ app to app communication.