devopsdays New York City - Sponsor
We appreciate our sponsors for this Open Event! If you are interested in sponsoring, please drop us an email at email@example.com
devopsdays NYC is a self-organizing conference for practitioners that depends on sponsorships. We do not sell presentation slots, or distribute attendee contact lists to sponsors. Gold sponsors may have the opportunity to offer a short message during the program, between talks. All sponsors will get recognition on the website and social media before, during, and after the event.
Sponsors are encouraged to represent themselves by actively participating and engaging with the attendees as peers. Any attendee also has the opportunity to demo products/projects as part of an open space session.
Gold sponsors get a full table and Silver sponsors share a table with another sponsor where they can interact with interested attendees during breaks. All attendees are welcome to propose any subject they want during the open spaces. This is a community-focused conference, so a traditional marketing tone will probably work against sponsors who want to engage with attendees.
We recommend sponsors send their engineers to interact with the attendees at devopsdays NYC, on their own terms.
Registration Sponsorship: Everyone at the event will be wearing a lanyard and this represents a great opportunity to get your name in front of all attendees. The lanyard will be printed with your branding on it. There is only a single sponsorship available and it is $5,000. For sponsoring Registration, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday Evening Social Sponsorship: Your chance to plan and host the social event on Thursday for all attendees of the DevOpsDays event. This will be the official Thursday night networking / after-hours event and therefore will appear as such on all marketing materials. While we understand such events may include alcohol, it would be preferable for the focus to be on the socializing aspect. We are open to discussing ideas on how this might be achieved. There is only a single sponsorship available and it is $2,000. For sponsoring the Thursday Evening Social, please drop us an email at email@example.com
Live Captioning Sponsorship: Everyone at the event will see your name every time they look up to see the CC screen at the event. We'll also mention your name in the description of any online videos that include captioning. The videos will be online soon after the event and will be freely available for years. There is only a single sponsorship available and it is \$5,000. For sponsoring Live Captionining, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive: Two (2) Tickets
- Logo on event website
- Logo on shared slide, rotation during breaks
- Logo on all email communication
- Logo on its own slide, rotating during breaks
- Shared table (split w/ 1 other sponsor);
- Advertisement of Closed Captioning. The advertisement will be done either with a standup banner beside the closed captioning screen or built into the caption screen.