Dear DevOpsDays Rockies Community,
Hello again, we hope you all are staying safe as COVID-19 continues to progress. We know many of you are continuing to closely monitor the situation around COVID-19. Due to the progress and concern over the spread of the disease, we have decided it is in the best interest of our community to postpone DevOpsDays Rockies till next year.
We have already secured new dates (April 25, 26, 27th, 2021) with Mile High Station/Iron Works and are currently working out all of the details to ensure we have a successful conference while ensuring the health and safety of our community.
While this is a volunteer run event, we couldn’t put it on without our sponsors and our community.
For our participants: While we hope to see everyone next year, we understand that there may be some of you who have purchased tickets to the event who can not make the later dates. We are offering vouchers for a ticket in 2021 which will be in the form of an individual coupon code. This coupon is transferrable and we are allowing anyone who cannot join us in 2021 to give their code to anyone in the community who wants to attend. If you would prefer a refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you one.
For our sponsors: You should have received an initial notice already. If you are a sponsor who has concerns around this change, please email us at email@example.com so we can find a solution that works as we go forward with our new dates. We thank you all for your understanding and compassion with a difficult decision.
Our first priority is the health and safety of our community and we hope to create a wonderful event with you all next year! Please look to our website and our Twitter account for continuing updates.
Thank you and stay safe!
The DevOpsDays Denver Organizing Team