Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and growing concern over the spread of the disease, we have decided not to hold DevOpsDays Seattle on April 14th and 15th. While we are disappointed not to host the event in April, the health and well-being of the community is our top priority.
At this moment, we do not know whether the event is postponed to the fall or canceled, but we wanted to let you know as soon as possible that the event will not take place as planned. We are researching the feasibility of holding an event in the fall. We will provide updates via email and social channels by March 20th.
Starting this evening, March 4th, we will begin canceling ticket registrations and refunding your money for the event.
If we reschedule the event for the fall and it works with your schedule we would still love to have you speak. You will not need to resubmit to a CFP.
We are happy to transfer your sponsorship to a future event (either in the fall or 2021) or issue a complete refund. Please let us know your preference.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com