devopsdays Houston - COVID-19 Policy
The organizers of DevOpsDays Houston are planning to have an in-person event in September 2021. We consider that the best weapon against something like COVID is clear and accurate information that allows our speakers, presenters, sponsors and participants to act in their own best interests.
Working with the Norris Conference Centers, we offer the following:
- We plan to have an in-person event. If you are unable to join us, talks will be recorded and posted on youtube a few weeks after the event.
- Masks are strongly encouraged. Masks will be available free of charge to those who forgot to bring their own.
- The venue has the space to accommodate the originally planned attendance of 500 and even more attendees. We will cap attendance at 200 ticketed customers.
- Hygiene stations (hand sanitizers and disinfectants) will be provided in the lobby.
- Boxed lunches will be provided, instead of buffet style. The lunches can be eaten outdoors.
- In the sponsor area, sponsor tables will be spaced no less than 10 feet apart, as measured from the center of the table to the center of the next table.
- Silver sponsors will be provided a separate table (instead of sharing one)
- If you cannot comply with these requirements, we ask that you request a ticket refund by September 7, 2021.
For additional information, please check out Norris Conference Centers’ Health and Safety Guidelines.