Attendees will discover the influence of communications into action while using their everyday skills, added with a unique active listening style.
This is ideal for Software Engineering, Developing & Programming team projects.
- This speech has relevant takeaways your attendees can apply to their occupations.
- The speech is clear regarding the topics that will be addressed.
- The speech demonstrates the passage this lecture will take your attendees on step by step.
- This concept has advanced degrees of success in administration performance and team concept awareness.
- The approach derives from my experience as an adjunct professor (psychology & group dynamics) and experience as an interrogator/profiler and hostage negotiator.
- This research and practice will assist companies, organizations, and groups by merging psychology in consort with Active Listening Skills (ALS), resulting in an accelerated–advanced technique devised to build rapport and enhanced teambuilding methods.
- This presentation will allow businesses to use the Team Project Model to help their team members cooperate, focusing on utilizing distinctive intensities within individual elements among team members.
- By using Active Listening Skills (ALS), a method developed by the FBI, every team member will increase productivity regarding their specific missions. When united, the team members will form successful finalization of their team goal. The team’s entire task will result from a collective productive representation of their work by applying ALS.
- Creative Problem Solving
- Customer Service & Support
- Diversity In a Team Setting
- Goal Setting
- Leadership and Influence
- Employee Efficiency
- Using Group Dynamics
- The loss of translation in a text/email.
- The value of how things are said
- How someone hears a word