devopsdays Phoenix - Propose
Call for proposals opens Friday, Jul 7, 2017.
Call for proposals closes Tuesday, Aug 22, 2017.
Selected proposals will be announced on Friday, Sep 15, 2017.
DevOpsDays Phoenix 2017 is currently accepting session, tutorial, and lightning talk proposals from interested speakers. This is your chance to be a more active part in the conference and place your mark on the local DevOps community.
We encourage submission of a wide range of original material relevant for people working in or with Technology organizations, especially by new presenters and people with underrepresented perspectives or roles.
Submit your talk!
Go to our PaperCall.io CFP page
for more information and to submit!
- Topic or Panel Session:30 minute slots to share your perspective on a topic and answer questions from the community. Code snippets, architectural diagrams, and live demos are great presentation tactics for these talks.
- Tutorial or Workshop Session: 30 minute slots to work through a problem with a group. These are usually targeted at more beginner levels, helping people get comfortable with a new technology, and understanding how they might apply it in their own organization.
- Ignite talk: 5 minutes slots with 20 slides changing every 15 seconds that will be presented during the Ignite sessions in the main room
The main selection criteria are:
- Original content: content not yet presented at other conferences, or a new angle to an existing problem
- New presenters: people who are new to the space and have insightful stuff to say; we want to hear everybody’s voice
- No vendor pitches: as much as we value vendors and sponsors, we do not think Topic and Ignite talks are the right forum. You may demo at your table or during Open Space.
We also welcome community-driven discussion and interaction by proposing and facilitating an Open Space session.