Spinnaker: Multi-cloud continuous delivery platform for releasing software changes with high velocity and confidence.
- Present how DevOps Engineers can take advantage of Spinnaker, an open source CD tool created at Netflix and used by Waze, Twitch and more. It enables teams to use sophisticated deployment techniques including red/black deployments, 1-click roll-backs, and canaries to deploy to AWS, GCP, Azure & Kubernetes.
- Show where Spinnaker does not make sense for Kubernetes & DevOps (the cons)
- Show where Spinnaker makes sense for Kubernetes & DevOps (the pros)
- Show how Jenkins & Spinnaker fit together
- Show how Slack & Spinnaker fit together (ChatOps)
- Show how QA & Devs can work together with Spinnaker