devopsdays Phoenix - Propose
Call for proposals is TBD
There are three ways to propose a topic at devopsdays:
- Getting Started: Half hour sessions for beginners in a specific domain.
- Advanced: Half hour sessions for experienced and forward looking attendees.
- Case Studies / Fail Stories: Fifteen minute sessions for people of all experience ranges where speakers share technical or cultural anecdotes where they succeeded or failed in a DevOps related domain. Failure is fun. People love to know that other people fail on occasion.
Detailed description of CFP and submit page is https://www.papercall.io/devopsday-phoenix-2018
How to submit a proposal: Send an email to [email@example.com
] with the following information
- Type (presentation, panel discussion, ignite)
- Proposal Title (can be changed later)
- Description (several sentences explaining what attendees will learn)