DevOpsDays is a conference for not only Developers and Systems/Operations Engineers, but everyone across the spectrum involved in creating or managing technical solutions in any industry. This includes Security, QA, UX, Management, as well as, Specialists in Mobile, VR, AI, BI, etc…
Join us at Galvanize
where over 200 people will be participating in our second DevOpsDays Phoenix as we learn and share together. We have a great set of talks and speakers lined up for you.
Don't be left out get your tickets today.
At DevOpsDays we discuss the culture and tools that can make organizations run better, deliver faster, and improve quality.
This year we would like to focus on:
- Getting Started: Half hour sessions for beginners in a specific domain.
- Advanced: Half hour sessions for experienced and forward looking attendees.
- Case Studies / Fail Stories: Fifteen minute sessions for people of all experience ranges where speakers share technical or cultural anecdotes where they succeeded or failed in a DevOps related domain. Failure is fun. People love to know that other people fail on occasion.
DevOpsDays Phoenix is excited to announce the following speakers and topic concepts that will be covered at the 2018 conference!
- Keynotes: Kolton Andrus and Christian Posta
- Automation & Delivery: Wes Novack, Nick Willever, and Brian Downs
- Kubernetes, Security & Databases: Rob Richardson, Chris Van Tuin
- Monitoring & Modeling: Jasmine Hegman, Mark Gunnels
- Culture: Andy Lowe, Matt Chandler, Thad West, Cat Swetel, Stephen Kuenzli, Matt Williams
View the scheduled talks!
One of the great parts of DevOpsDays is learning from other attendees. There will be plenty of time to share success and failure stories with each other, get feedback on your next crazy idea, ask for help solving a real world problem you are facing when you go back to work on Wednesday.
Interested in getting your company in front of the attendees and sponsoring the event, please let us know!
Tuesday, Oct 23, 2018
Location & Parking Details