devopsdays Houston - Sponsor
We greatly value sponsors for this open event. If you are interested in sponsoring, please drop us an email at [email@example.com ].
devopsdays is a self-organizing conference for practitioners that depends on sponsorships. We do not have vendor booths, sell product presentations, or distribute attendee contact lists. Sponsors have the opportunity to have short elevator pitches during the program and will get recognition on the website and social media before, during and after the event. Sponsors are encouraged to represent themselves by actively participating and engaging with the attendees as peers. Any attendee also has the opportunity to demo products/projects as part of an open space session.
Platinum and Gold sponsors get a full table and Silver sponsors a shared table where they can interact with those interested to come visit during breaks. All attendees are welcome to propose any subject they want during the open spaces, but this is a community-focused conference, so heavy marketing will probably work against you when trying to make a good impression on the attendees.
The best thing to do is send engineers to interact with the experts at devopsdays on their own terms.
|Pay Now||2 left||Sold Out||Sold Out||Sold Out|
|Logo on event website||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Logo on main room signage||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Logo on all email communication|| || ||✔||✔|
|Logo on shared slide, rotating during breaks|| ||✔||✔|| |
|Logo on dedicated slide, rotating during breaks|| || || ||✔|
|Shared (half) table|| ||✔|| || |
|Full table|| || ||✔||✔|
|Choice of table location|| || || ||✔|
|1 minute pitch to full audience|| || ||✔|| |
|5 minute pitch to full audience|| || || ||✔|
Additional a la carte sponsorships are available for Happy Hours, coffee, snacks and meals. Please drop us an email at [firstname.lastname@example.org
Table space is limited
- What exactly will the sponsors have available to them in the sponsors’ room?
- We will provide a table 6’x30” with a black tablecloth and a couple of chairs. You are welcome to bring your own tablecloth, posters, table signs, rollup banners, etc. to decorate your space. If you plan to hang a banner on the wall, make sure you bring 3mm command strips as that is the only approved way to attach things to the wall. Silver sponsors please remember that you will be sharing a table with another sponsor.
- What dates/times can we set up and tear down?
- Sponsors can access the room on April 15, 6pm-8pm or on April 16, starting at 6am.
- How do we ship to the venue?
- Please coordinate all shipping needs with Norris Conference Center. You will get contact information via email in early March.
- What should we expect regarding electricity? (how much, any fees, etc)
- There are no fees. Your table will be located along the wall with a number of power outlets. However, we suggest that you bring a few extension cords, as there may not be enough power outlets or they may not be close enough to your table to be reachable by a laptop/monitor cable.
- What should we expect regarding WiFi? (how much, any fees, etc)
- There will be a free WiFi, but wired connections will not be provided.
- Whom should we send?
- This is a community event, so it is better to send engineers rather than sales people.
- As a Platinum/Gold sponsor, and we supposed to have 5- or 1- minute slot to address the attendees. When will that be? How will it work?
- Platinum sponsors will address the attendees on the morning of April 16 and Gold sponsors will do the same on the morning of April 17. An email in early March will provide additional details.
- How do we get our free tickets to the event?
- An access code will be emailed to you in early March. Please have your attendees register by March 25
- How much dedicated time will sponsors have with the attendees?
- We are working on a program schedule, please keep checking the program for updates.
- Can we bring small giveaways, stickers, mugs, pens, etc.?
- Of course.
- Can we raffle off stuff (Lego sets, gift cards, iPads, etc.)?